The Ostensible Act Only - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
In your husband’s eyes
You reached your daughter
To stop her weeping
When I attempted to click her.
It is more than that.
By granting my longstanding
Wish to click you too in the snap.
I marvel at your brain.
You move each step
Only with an emergency exit
At hand for a quick escape.
I acknowledge your act.
Comments about The Ostensible Act Only by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl