The Paradise On The Earth - Poem by vijay gupta
The paradise on the earth
Flowers can make this earth beautiful.
Cool and mild breeze can make our atmosphere lovely.
Bricks and stones can make buildings on the earth.
Fool can fulfill our belly.
Money can arrange our physical needs of the life.
After some time,
flower may die,
Breeze may be hot,
Buildings may be outdated,
and money will go in another hands.
Then earth will be as it was before.
If children are laughing with gay,
women are smiling with happiness.
And old people are living with twinkling eyes and hope.
I am sure that
the earth will become a paradise.
Comments about The Paradise On The Earth by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl