The Place Of Peace - Poem by moon batchelder
the place of peace,
where ravens die,
becoming one with night.
the abysmal void,
the place at the absolute center
of everything and nothing.
that point outside of
space and time
which permeates the cosmos.
yet like a dream,
more than any comprehend;
there go i
to meet my very soul
and to pretend.
enjoined in taciturn communion
with she of me who never leaves
this ever lasting state of bliss.
Comments about The Place Of Peace by moon batchelder
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl