The Pretty Moments Of Contemplation - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
There are moments in which anyone of us Feels really that he is or she is The exact picture of himself or herself Bad or good, Up or down, Rich or poor, or The true picture of himself or herself, Contemplation brings man closer to his true reality To review himself or herself anytime, There are people who refuse to admit that they're guilty or even filthy Simply because they don't want to show their inner world in truth, When we admit that we're mistaken, It means we are coming closer to our reality, Our pretty moments of contemplation are our real moments of truth Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere.
Comments about The Pretty Moments Of Contemplation by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl