The Reader Went Nuts Too - Poem by Atef Ayadi
this is a little part of what
she copied and pasted as in response to 'here is time' poem
Sarah Teasdale (1884-1933 / Missouri / United States)
Biography Poems Comments More Info Stats
Sara Teasdale (August 8,1884 – January 29,1933) , was an American lyrical poet. She was born Sarah Trevor Teasdale in St. Louis, Missouri. Through.. more >>
147 poems of Sarah Teasdale
File Size: 490 k
File Format: Acrobat Reader
To download the eBook right-Click on the title and select 'Save Target As'.
she wants me
and she is
about that! !
cause sara is dad
or she will
her as sss oil well to me!
Comments about The Reader Went Nuts Too by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda