The Same Globe - Poem by Naveed Akram
How the one of Hell looks on is vital,
The ones of their abode cherish the homes,
For they are vital and logical inquiries.
How am I to envisage the real enigma?
This mysterious wooden planet looks on,
Confounding us to its last drop and detail.
Just as a bird of prey walks in the air,
A mammal called humanity combs the globe
With intrepid and perilous ways.
The heaven awaits those in a patient struggle,
The hells are too many to count,
And we are instant rulers of the same.
Comments about The Same Globe by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl