Bijay Kant Dubey
The School Of Maya - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
The School of Maya is the school of attachment,
Infatuation and attraction for,
Illusion and hallucination,
The snares of the world.
The world is maya and our existence though mythic
We like it not to understand it,
Our house, son, daughter
And the things we see the objects of maya.
Everything that we see is but maya, maya-moha,
The house, the world,
The son and the daughter,
The things, everything but maya.
Comments about The School Of Maya by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl