The Soapbox Preacher Attacketh! - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
With pen in hand, and book in arm,
I am ever at the ready.
To do evil and grievous sin great harm.
I pray the Lord to make my hand steady.
Comments about The Soapbox Preacher Attacketh! by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda