The Tears You Cried - Poem by Samantha Martin
The tears you cried,
should not have been shed.
The days that I lived,
Should not have been lived.
I waste such a life,
that should not have been mine.
And give so much pain,
that I die inside.
I’m sorry to say,
I really must go.
So tell everyone,
that I love them so,
and tell them I also said goodbye
And I will never forget,
those tears that you cried.
Comments about The Tears You Cried by Samantha Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl