The Thing I Want Are Those Which Can Not Be Bought. - Poem by Riley Choma
The things I want are those which can not be bought.
I wish I couldn't speak or hear, just see.
No room for error of my words, and no room for intake of theirs.
Simplicity in its entirety.
Wholey a sanctuary rather than that which is holier than thou.
A life that allows me to feel alive rather than plagued.
A sense of freedom that can't be tampered.
Unaware of that which serves to pain humanity.
Comments about The Thing I Want Are Those Which Can Not Be Bought. by Riley Choma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl