The Touch Of Spring - Poem by James Greene
Taking a casul walk in the park,
The air is so clean and fresh.
My new outlook is no longer dark,
Spring is here, new growth starts to mesh.
A promise of new flowers in bloom,
Birds flying high in the the sky.
A release of fragrance like perfume,
I feel such warmth, saying to winter goodbye.
Oh how I love the the touch of spring,
The sun so brightly shining above.
The melodies of nature so sweetly sing,
My thoughts turn into so much love.
Comments about The Touch Of Spring by James Greene
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl