Edward Kofi Louis
The Truth 177 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The truth was from the very beginning!
The same truth is now with us today;
Search and seek for the truth always! !
And live with the truth.
To be thankful always;
Facing the world with your works! !
Always with the truth.
The truth is the only light that shines! !
For peace and love;
Hold on to the truth and,
Live in peace with your neighbours.
Comments about The Truth 177 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl