The Truth Is Probably A Lie - Poem by Rain Storm
'That's the truth baby, '
That's what he said.
After everything I knew
Now I was being misled.
I knew his 'truth'
Was probably a lie
That some catch must lay deep
Hidden behind his evil eye.
But I wanted to believe him,
And so I did.
After everything I thought I knew,
I had been successfully misled.
So where does that leave me now,
After a hundred truths
Have turned into lies,
Where am I now?
Trying to cut our ties.
When the truth changes
When it mutates
So too does everything else
It becomes something
...and 'that's the truth baby! '
Comments about The Truth Is Probably A Lie by Rain Storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl