The Ugly Mosquito - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
I got tired chasing that ugly mosquito Everywhere I go because it keeps chasing Me for sucking more and more blood from Body to be its pretty food anytime, I got angry chasing that ugly mosquito Because it keeps biting me and sucking The blood that it wants to be its food, I'm complaining from that situation Because I can not get it or perish it, I have a lot of things to do including My daily works, so I'm looking for a way To let me get rid of that ugly mosquito By keeping chase it until I get it soon.
Comments about The Ugly Mosquito by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl