The Ultimate Dream - Poem by Dan Quiles
To strive to the undriven
And thrive to the ultimate realm of writing.
There is no greater thrilling within its
billing. I am willing to take some grilling
in order to make my poetry abundantly fruitful
I don't seek lame fame, but 'Respect' as the
Aretha Franklin song goes. I will continue
to work hard to make my art known with the
golden touch, making sure it forever lives
and it gives the people a new meaning to
what dreams is all about.
We all aspire and dream to be 'it'
but few fight to see the true light.
Comments about The Ultimate Dream by Dan Quiles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl