isaac taiwo afuye
The Unexpected - Poem by isaac taiwo afuye
Sometimes we experienced what we didn't put in for
facing what we don't really want to see,
we go through a lot
many sacrifices and paying the price.
have we ever ask what is this meant for
or ever inquire what is meant to learn from what we go through,
but i know that as the gold is tried through fire
so every one will be refined through the test of fire.
the dark threads are as needful
in the weaver's skillful hand
as the thread of gold and silver
in the pattern he has planed.
Comments about The Unexpected by isaac taiwo afuye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl