The Universe In My Soul/ A View Of Heaven - Poem by Peya Jakob
i will live forever,
we will be together,
our love will be cast into stone.
entwine my soul with yours,
i will never be alone.
the clouds pave the streets of heaven.
beauty baked from Gods oven
and happiness brews in his kitchen.
eat of beauty my love, and remain amarathyne.
the stars line the sidewalks,
and my home is the milky way.
you push this heart away,
and untangle your dreams from mine,
The vagabond of eternity,
i seek you from galaxy to galaxy,
and each nyt i repose on a different star.
the river will flow patiently,
it never doubts its destiny,
and so i, with open arms await thee,
for our fate, mon immortalle-you will flow into me.
Comments about The Universe In My Soul/ A View Of Heaven by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl