The Universe In My Soul/She Passes. - Poem by Peya Jakob
do they see or believe,
understand or concieve of,
the things i dream of.
can they understand let alone believe?
I burn with passion my love,
and its stronger unrequited,
the dreams come from above,
the lust remains unquieted.
move me love, as you pass me.
you will not know how you inspire me.
my heart as bountiful as the flower vase,
my soul is the universe.
Comments about The Universe In My Soul/She Passes. by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl