menash mohan shrestha
To My Alcoholic Friend - Poem by menash mohan shrestha
In one of the tiresome night,
With a man who is eager to fight,
A man like a preaching prophet,
His words that I can never forget.
A great chance I have, to endeaveour,
Into a mind i'm spying for,
I would be your gretest saviour,
Even in the issue that I never seek for,
A lonely night I always long,
If you should come with your mind high on.
Please don't get me so wrong.
As you are the only friend I can count on.
Comments about To My Alcoholic Friend by menash mohan shrestha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl