The Wind Returns - Poem by Naveed Akram
Return like the wind,
Blow into the wind like air is a space,
While essays are written to display mankind,
When easiness is an issue of wide concern.
My nature has blots of innocence due to air that breathes,
It is inspiration of the mouth and heart,
Speech has never believed the speeches.
Must I wait forever in heaven, or do I die in it?
Return to the winds of the sky,
And laugh forever in union,
In union with the sky.
Comments about The Wind Returns by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl