The Words You Say - Poem by Danie Burget
I love you so much, I could die for the words that you say.
Tell me what I need to hear.Tell me while your lips are near.
Your hot breath, warm touch.You make me need you to much.
Your wet lips and soft kiss.I could beg for this.
The taste you leave me with. The lust you cover me in.
What you make me want, do, say and need is you.
Never enough.Never to full. I cant stop thinking about how you know what to do. I cant stop thinking about letting you take over.
Just give me all the time in the world and that will be all I need.Just give me all the time in the world and I will be fulfilled.
I Love you so much I could die for what you say.I love you so much.
Lets not pass up today.
Comments about The Words You Say by Danie Burget
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda