The World Balances - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The weak cannot forgive the strong.
The hare cannot spare the hunter.
The woman cannot rape a man.
The ovum cannot swim to sperms.
Man and man aren’t equal.
Man and woman aren’t equal.
So balancing is to exist.
The world balances to exist.
Comments about The World Balances by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda