The World-(Highschool Poetry) - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
As I look out my window,
Images of society float.
I wonder how peoples
Journeys throught life.
Bring them to where there at.
Glazing out the window.
A single tear of pain,
Fills my heart,
Images of evil.
Society is insane.
Wonders flow my mind.
What the world has became.
(Written in Highschool posted from my old journal.)
Comments about The World-(Highschool Poetry) by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl