Jokpeme Joseph Omode
The World Is Weary Written 13th May 2011 - Poem by Jokpeme Joseph Omode
The world is weary written 13th May 2011
The world is weary of its pain,
Of selfish greed and fruitless gain
Of tarnished honour, falsely strong,
And all its tarnished glory.
The world is weary of its grief;
The world is weary of its tear and sorrow,
And all its ancient deeds of wrong
With sins and doubts and fear.
Comments about The World Is Weary Written 13th May 2011 by Jokpeme Joseph Omode
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda