The World's 100 Sexiest, Etcetera - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Those many written are but a few,
more of men, grand but unheard;
whose fine art to their tombs' taken,
whose fine minds to Earth forgotten.
Who knows the songs of those unsung,
whose lips neither you or I can read?
Who sees the paths of those untravelled?
Who knows of a beauty that's not on teevee?
Comments about The World's 100 Sexiest, Etcetera by Melanie Emikohe
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl