Their Demise - Poem by Lamar Cole
He unexpectedly walked in on his wife humping his best friend.
And he knew that this would be their demise.
He knew that his next action wasn't wise.
But he was getting ready to take their lives.
He shot a bullet into both their heads.
And then shot one more to make sure that they were dead.
Comments about Their Demise by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda