There Is Otherside Also - Poem by S.D. TIWARI
A child got possession of a paper,
Was Very important for his father.
The child was totally unknown,
While playing with paper he torn.
Father became very disappointed,
Assemble it! to child he pointed.
The child gathered all the pieces
Put together and joined the pieces.
So simple! how did you do son?
It had very essential information,
I would have to bear heavy cost
If this vital information was lost.
It was very simple, the child told;
Matched numbers on it and hold.
Other side some numbers printed
To match the pieces, they hinted.
Thing looking difficult may be easy,
A challenge may be tackled simply.
While finding the solution look into
The other side of the problem too.
(c) S.D. Tiwari
Comments about There Is Otherside Also by S.D. TIWARI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl