These Are Growing Pains - Poem by Peya Jakob
These are growing pains,
The fever passes by,
Pain in your heart to gain
Room for passers by.
The day and all its strain,
Causes aches and brings-
My back a kind of pain
As though I am growing wings.
Comments about These Are Growing Pains by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl