Candice Renae Williams
This Feeling, I'M Finding - Poem by Candice Renae Williams
This feeling inside is a new mystery,
Where life is flowing, leaving me lost.
Why does my mind feel curiosity?
Why does this feeling melt the hardened frost?
If my heart thaws, making dark into light,
Then I may never again be so sad.
Because this wonder has made everything feel right.
This finding gives me reason to be glad.
Comments about This Feeling, I'M Finding by Candice Renae Williams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl