This Pig Went To Market - Poem by Beatrix Potter
THIS pig went to market;
This pig stayed at home;
This pig had a bit of meat;
And this pig had none;
This little pig cried
Wee! wee! wee!
I can't find my way home.
Comments about This Pig Went To Market by Beatrix Potter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: home
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl