This Poem Inspiered Me! ! - Poem by kirilee S..
Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it, like the flu.
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
When he smiled, I realised,
I had passed it on to him.
I thought about the grin
and then realised its worth.
A single little smile like mine
could travel round the Earth.
So if you feel a smile begin,
don't leave it undetected.
Lets start an epidemic quick,
and get the world infected!
Comments about This Poem Inspiered Me! ! by kirilee S..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl