kirilee S.. Poems
- A Random Stalker. A pest annoyed me today, He emailed me ...
- Granny Off Her Rocker In the dim and distant past, When ...
- A Poem About Me! this poem is about me! you might think i ...
- World Peace (Please Read) World of peace comes When we each...
- Drunk Driving i read this in the paper, And it made me ...
- Dreaming Of You Last night, layin' in my bed, I started...
- The Guy That Caught Her Eye A beauty stood on a balcony high,...
i will not dump the love of my life on a parrell plant with my clone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Random Stalker.
A pest annoyed me today,
He emailed me night and day,
He asked if I were single,
and asked, how do you do?
He asked all kinds of questions,
wanted all the details,
of my very private life,
insisted that I tell him,
Age, sex and location,
he insisted that I share,
along with exact sizes,
of my bras and underwear,
I politely said no,
refused all his requests,
I told him very sternly,
Stop this, stop being a nuisanceice,
he kept on poppin up,
he asked if I were wed,
by then I was quite annoyed,
by all the ...