kirilee S.. Poems
- Granny Off Her Rocker In the dim and distant past, When ...
- A Poem About Me! this poem is about me! you might think i ...
- A Random Stalker. A pest annoyed me today, He emailed me ...
- World Peace (Please Read) World of peace comes When we each...
- Drunk Driving i read this in the paper, And it made me ...
- Dreaming Of You Last night, layin' in my bed, I started...
- The Guy That Caught Her Eye A beauty stood on a balcony high,...
i will not dump the love of my life on a parrell plant with my clone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Granny Off Her Rocker
In the dim and distant past,
When life's tempo wasn't all fast,
Grandma used to rock and knit,
chat, play and baby sit.
When we were in a jam,
We could always count on gran.
In the age of happy living,
Grandma's life was one of giving.
Now grandma's at the gym,
Exercising to keep slim,
She's off touring with the bunch,
Or taking all her friends out to lunch.
Driving north to fish or hike,
Taking time to ride her old fashioned bike.
Nothing seems to block or stop her,
Now that grandma's off her rocker.