This Sadness/Time - Poem by Peya Jakob
You take your very first step,
Your lips form your first words,
The world around you takes shape,
and from then your innocence fades.
You learn to laugh,
and then to cry,
you feel your heart torn in half,
and slowly learn to die.
Dino and Gordi 2010
Comments about This Sadness/Time by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl