This Sadness - Poem by Peya Jakob
The thing i dread above all, is the light before the darkness.The pain behind the smile, the calm before the storm.The light in the eyes before the tears begin to form.That life has a brief period of gladness, at first, and thereafter, there is always sadness.
Comments about This Sadness by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl