Thoughts Of You - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
If I had a penny for every time I thought of you,
or for every time you crossed my mind,
There is nothing in this world I could want for,
nothing, not any.
I`m not a person that wastes my life on dreams and wishes,
although I do have a few,
but I don`t have many.
My dream for me is to be able to have peace of mind.
My wishes have never been for myself, you see,
they have always been for others,
I`m not selfish, though I`ve been accused,
really I`m not that kind.
I wish great things for you my love,
you are so sweet, so strong, so true.
unknowingly, at times you are my strength.
I wonder, Without you, Where would I be?
Comments about Thoughts Of You by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl