Theorem The Truth Serum
Three Pigeons - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
Three pigeons flew up
and landed on a light post.
They cooed in their language
having a conversation with one another.
One said, 'Let's go bomb that blue car down there.'
Another one replied, 'Nah, let's go bomb that black one instead.'
The last one answered, ' Yeah, you can see it more.'
All three of them took turns landing on
the car and dumping their truck load.
After they were done, they left
the owner a big turd pie on the hood.
The three pigeons then disappeared out
towards the eastern horizon.
Comments about Three Pigeons by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl