Three Words - Poem by jackie compton
You can spend all you time looking.
You can spend all your time searching.
For that one of a kind gift that say it all.
But never find it in a gift shop.
You can find time to make time.
Or ou can make time to find time.
You can sail across a stormy sea.
Climd the highest mountain or wonder throught the valley of confussion.
You can journey around the world in search of that perfect
gift, but still can not find it.
But still can not find what you are looking for.
When the thunder storm of doubt moves on.
And the sun and rainbow of goodness come out.
Yes there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
But it is filled with only three simple words
I love you.
Comments about Three Words by jackie compton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye