Tick Tock - Poem by Rain Ibison
The clock keeps ticking..
Counting off each and every second..
Making me less and less in control..
More and more anxious..
As my nervousness grows..
Time is slipping through my fingers..
Despite my efforts to regain it..
The clock mocks me..
I want to rewind the gentle streams of history..
To undo what was done and undo what wasnt..
A poisenous thing..
It rules the human existince..
No one can change it..
No one can control it..
It is forever moving..
Comments about Tick Tock by Rain Ibison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl