Quickly - Poem by Rain Ibison
So hot outside..
The world is spinning much to slowly..
Times passing much to quickly..
I want to lie to you..
Just so you have a false sense of security..
You just know me to well..
You see the lie before it is spoken..
You see the fear in my eyes..
I'm faintly here, less and less as the days go by..
Mostly because of the smoke that chokes me..
It fills my lungs as it slowly kills me..
Turning black and resembling tar..
These times are becoming much to hard..
I care so much..
I just wish i could stop..
Doesnt seem worth it anymore..
The world is crashing down..
Shaking and breaking apart beneath out feet..
Fix this oh so broken world..
Its not to late..
It begins now..
Comments about Quickly by Rain Ibison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl