Rain Ibison Poems
- Hazards Of The Mind. I can't help but question ...
- Tick Tock The clock keeps ticking.. Counting off each and ...
- Potential Cuts Broken heart Painful memories Songs that ...
- Quickly So hot outside.. Sweltering.. The world is spinning...
- Stormy Nights And Acid Rain Write my frustrations in life in ...
- My Wandering Mind Everyday I try. So hard. Not to think of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rain Ibison
Stormy Nights And Acid Rain
Write my frustrations in life in the sand.
Scream my hate into the sky..
Translate my anger through these words..
As they flow from my fingertips..
When it rains..
It shortly thereafter becomes a flood..
Lightning strikes beside me..
I glance up at the dark and stormy sky..
It remembles so much of me..
I need release from these everyday emotions..
I cant stand it! !
Cleanse my body through the droplets of acid rain..
Make me lose myself through all of this mundane behavior.
Why is it not enough to be yourself anymore?
Why must i be ...