Time - Poem by Devanshu Patel
TOMORROW will blame
On You, if you do not get
Prepared for (it) , TODAY.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Our children, our next generation, our future even we ourselves will blame us if we don't understand the importance of PRESENT and waste it lavishly...whether it may be time, health, wealth or the natural resources...unto the level ZERO....
Comments about Time by Devanshu Patel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Poem Edited: Thursday, April 19, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl