Time And Strength - Poem by Curry Bascue
Everyday a little stronger.
How many days will I go without?
I can feel the hurt inside,
The withdrawal from everything I loved.
All of my greatest memories.
It’s not that I forget all that you mean to me,
I just forgot something valuable to me.
A great memory, one that I cherished so much,
It’s all of us.
All of us outside together before things had to change,
I love everything I have now,
My time of freedom and all,
But still I remember what I left behind.
I still remember,
But it’s not the same to remember something and
not be able to experience it.
Do you remember?
And are you getting a little bit stronger too?
Comments about Time And Strength by Curry Bascue
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl