Time And Time Again - Poem by Clinton Siegle
scope what is space, but light coned
places open places'
area that can be measured in area conded
counting space into light coned in outer places'
eternity is shown in spaces'
time is nothing without light,
in fact, without Christ, there are no daylight
memories of different spaces'
eternity is shown in a light
light way to coned space
indeed, measure space
glowing without light is no spaces
honestly space is coned slight time's time.
Time to realize space is coned light in time.
Comments about Time And Time Again by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda