Time-(Highschool Poetry) - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
Time the vast word.
A clocks hand the sound of ticking,
Each click as it moves each second.
Togetherness when time comes to matter.
What time do we spend together?
Off in our own seperate worlds,
But my heart aches,
For the love of my world.
Time is running,
Running quickly out.
(Written in Highschool posted from my old journal.)
Comments about Time-(Highschool Poetry) by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl