Time Is Unable - Poem by Junius Barnes
Able is soul, but sometimes I can’t carry the load.
Then my soul turns unable like time it’s sometimes.
Sing a carol.
Time is unable, my soul take a plunge I can’t run.
I tried to turn.
Unable, I say unable life a carol sail but sometimes.
I think we are living in hell.
Comments about Time Is Unable by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl