A Dead Man Eyes - Poem by Junius Barnes
Dead man eyes, they glisten like tension not mention, they have seen the haterd of mankind. They look for attention like a child with a tantrum.
Dead man eyes, I wonder why? they are so bold with color, they dance like the world to mummer. Dead man eyes, they are like a child that have detention.
Eyes of a dead man, they are the copyright to sin. They have seen the world with a glance. They have seen hate, love, faith, all the thing that make mankind great.
Comments about A Dead Man Eyes by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl