I Cry For Many Reasons - Poem by Junius Barnes
I cry because I’m lonely, cry because I’m sad, we cry for many reasons some cause their are mad. Some because they miss their dad.
The origin of crying, is the origin of dieing, we cry cause we miss them. Because we no longer can kiss them, hug them.
Cry for many reasons, we cry at birth for one reasons cause death comes now, for many seasons I cry because of God he has forgiven me. Dove float in the air in time of desire.
Comments about I Cry For Many Reasons by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl