Time To Drawl! - Poem by Michelle Guza
i dont need the hurt and
i dont need the pain,
should wash all love down the drain?
i mean... is there any thing to gain?
or just crawling up,
just to come tumbiling back down,
from a big deck of cards..
its time once agen for me to drawl! !
Comments about Time To Drawl! by Michelle Guza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl