To Kelsey - Poem by Derek Germain
There aren't any words to express how I feel.
All I know is the feeling is real.
I cherish every moment that we share.
I want to give you the world to show you I care,
But I can't give you the world, so I'll give you all my Love.
And everything else that I can.
I want to be there for you, and I want to understand.
I want to hold you tight, and be together through the starry night.
I want to look into your eyes, kiss your sweet soft lips.
And feel your skin with my finger tips.
Comments about To Kelsey by Derek Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda