To My Evil Mother - Poem by Melanie Weeks
What evil you have brought upon me!
You take the closest thing i had to love away from me.
What possesed you to ruin me like this?
Your only daughter!
Now he hates me.
His friends hate me.
His family hates me.
I want to die.
I'm crying so hard.
The worsed Sunday ever.
The worse you could do to me.
You've just done it.
You took him from me.
You told him to stay away.
You think you've done whats best for me,
But you've only killed me.
My spirit is dead.
My body is in pain.
What more do you think is best?
More pain for sure.
Comments about To My Evil Mother by Melanie Weeks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl